Why Home Care is Better!
Choosing the right in-home care, that fits your needs, can be a challenge. We’re here to answer your questions, sort through the information, and help you make an informed decision about your care.
Elder Care Residential Services specializes in quality care for seniors on the Central Coast. We seek professionally trained caregivers that are reliable, personable, and attentive while lovingly caring for you or your loved one. We take pride in placing your health and wellness as our top priority, while being mindful of the economic struggles that can result in this time of life. In other words, our goal is to provide the best care you could imagine while keeping costs as minimal as possible!
At Elder Care Residential Services, we believe that each client is unique and requires a custom care plan created just for them. While we prefer to have our caregivers staffed for a minimum shift of three hours, we are always flexible with the amount of time you may need our care. 24 hour care is available for all our clients.
This is a general list of services available, but please be sure to ask if there is a need or request you have and don’t see here!
- Respite and family relief
- Assistance with hobbies and pastimes
- Care for those whose condition compromises their ability to stay alone
- Personal hygiene: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with wake-up and tuck-in
- Provide non-medical care for end of days transition
- Plan, prepare, & clean up meals
- Help with shopping and running errands
- Provide light housekeeping
- Assist with mail, bill paying, correspondence, office & paperwork
- Assist with pet care, ranch care, etc.
- Home organization\maintenance
- Assist in setting up proper home repairs and maintenance
- Prepare home for comfort care & handicap accessible
- Escort to appointments, follow up care, and events
- Transportation locally or help set up out-of -town transportation
- Transportation to help with shopping and errands